No Time or Money to get Counseling?
Here's more of my heart and story in the video of why I put this course together.
It was a quick production while dodging my child and "working from home". We can all use a bit more kindness and compassion with each other about imperfection during this pandemic.
- Am I Normal To Feel This Way? (9:09)
- Five Most Affordable Ways To Reduce Anxiety (7:31)
- Best Strategies From My Driveway To The Parking Lot (6:44)
- Best Strategies From My Parking Lot To The Driveway (7:52)
- No PPE! WTF! (7:56)
- Minimalist Guide To Solidarity While Social Distancing (7:24)
- What To Do When The Unknown Is Simply Too Much (8:02)
- What Do I Tell My Kids? (or Loved Ones) (8:10)
- When You Have No Time To Be Sick, Do This! (6:10)
- When Self Care Sounds Like a Joke (6:39)
- Can't Sleep? Three Options, What Will You Choose? (6:39)
- How to Occupy My Kids (5:22)
- What Is It Like To Seek Professional Help? (6:05)
- How SARS Shaped Me As A Teenager (8:41)
All you need is a bathroom break!
It takes a bathroom break to change your PERSPECTIVE of the day. Take it one day at a time.
You got a lunch break? Even better! Grab your favorite journal and scream your heart out (on paper) with me.